Cash is King. Very important to remember specially when you are a bootstrapping startup. One big expense for any business is the office space. There are various ways to cut costs on office infrastructure, work from a garage, work from home, share an office. One of our members however demonstrated how to have best of both worlds, save office costs and at the same time have an excellent space for collaboration.
This team let's call them “S Team” for Smart Team. Did the following.
- All 5 Team members worked from their own homes.
- Used online collaboration tools like Google Docs, Skype, Hangouts.
- Booked the Golden Square Conference Room once a week for 3 hours for brainstorming and reviews. These are best done face to face. And the air conditioned conference room has projector and WiFi.
- Booked the meeting room, 2-3 times a week for meeting with clients, partners, vendors. To have a professional and productive meeting. (Cafes can be very disturbing)
- Used one of the founder’s residences for registering their business.
What would this have cost per month:-
Conference Room for 5 -Once a week for 3 Hrs each
Meeting Room - three times a week 1 Hr each
Tea and Coffee
Snap Office Membership Rs.3000/- year. Of which Rs.1500/- set off against services and space useage.
Cost per Month
Rs.10,985/- per month for a team of 5 to have an office for collaboration and meetings.
This is what one of our members had to share:
“As a lean, bootstrapped Start-up, we wanted a decent office space on demand for our meetings/interviews and still save money. Golden Square Virtual Office Solution is the best in this category. It is not only affordable, but also comes with superior service. I would not hesitate a bit in recommending this to anyone who is looking to save money on office spaces yet get the benefits of managed office.”
At Golden Square experience “Joy at Work”